Aim and Learning Outcomes:
To address the knowledge and skills that are necessary for identifying and responding appropriately to concerns about safeguarding children and Young People.
By the end of the training session participants will be able to:–
- Understand what child abuse is
- Identify and support children at risk
- Know what to do if you have concerns about a child
- Know how to make a referral
- Know how to escalate your concerns
People from community and faith groups across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
The attendees will be able to access other LSCPB training to develop their knowledge and role.