Aims and Learning Outcomes:
- To ensure that candidates gain an insight into the current thinking and develop knowledge
- To have an understanding of the Terminology used.
- To understand the Legal Framework
- To understand what is Normal/inappropriate/harmful behaviour
- To start to consider how to Assess behaviours and young people’s development
All practitioners, managers and volunteers who come into contact with children and families and require a basic knowledge of children who sexually harm. The training is only available to those who have previously completed introductory safeguarding training.