Any child, young person or teenager could be at risk of Child Criminal Exploitation. This introductory courses explores what is Child Exploitation (both Sexual Exploitation and gangs) what are the risks posed and how to safeguard our young people from exploitation
This one hour and a half Microsoft Teams based course aims to raise awareness about Child Criminal Exploitation.
In this session, we will:
- Discuss the signs and indicators of Child Exploitation.
- Increase your understanding of “County Lines”
- Identify links between CSE and CCE
- Discuss recruitment and push/pull factors
- Explore the referral process if you are concerned that a child is being exploited.
Both Cambridgeshire and Peterborough practitioners