By attending you will gain a better understanding of:
- Who a Young Carer is
- What support Young Carers provide
- What impacts being a Young Carer has on young people
- How to identify and safeguard Young Carers
- How to start conversations with Young Carers and their families
- How you can help Young Carers
- More about the impact Covid-19 has had on Young Carers
- What support is available for Young Carers from Centre 33
Who is this training for?
Anybody working with young people in the Cambridgeshire or Peterborough area
What dates can I attend?
- Thursday 25th November 9.30-11am
- Wednesday 23rd March 1.30-3pm
- Monday 20th June 1.00-2.30pm