skip to Main Content

If you would like to find out more about the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Safeguarding Partnership Board, our email address is

If you would like more information about our multi-agency safeguarding training, please contact

Please note:

Do not contact the Safeguarding Partnership Board about concerns or referrals. Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council are the lead agencies for receiving and managing enquiries about an adult or child who may be at risk of harm or abuse. Please contact them directly with any specific concerns, or to make a referral. The contact details and online referral form can be found on the Reporting a concern page

Back To Top
Translate ยป
Skip to content