Everyone, from all walks of life, should be aware of the role they can play in helping to prevent abuse. We should all know how to spot the signs of abuse, and the actions we should take if we spot any signs.
That’s what National Safeguarding Week is all about
During National Safeguarding Adults Week 2020, each day will be focused on a different safeguarding adults at risk issue.
- Monday – Safeguarding and Wellbeing
- Tuesday –Adult Grooming
- Wednesday – Understanding Legislation
- Thursday – Creating Safer Places
- Friday – Organisational Abuse
- Saturday – Sport & Activity
- Sunday – Safeguarding in Your Community
During the week the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Safeguarding Partnership Board will be running a social media campaign on Facebook, Twitterand Instagram to highlight the signs of abuse and how to report safeguarding concerns, sharing both our resources and resources from the Ann Craft Trust