We are pleased to share the new Peterborough and Cambridgeshire Safeguarding Children Partnership Board’s – Child Sexual Abuse resources with you.
The information and training materials have been developed in partnership with young people, parents / carers and professionals from across the County. A huge thank you to all the people who participated in the surveys and task and finish groups.
The resources are available at https://www.safeguardingcambspeterborough.org.uk/children-board/professionals/csa/ and includes;
- an updated partnership CSA Strategy,
- an updated partnership Online Abuse Strategy
- localised CSA assessment tool (this replaces the Brook Traffic Light Tool as the locally agreed tool)
- links to recorded CSA training (https://youtu.be/XE9L_FYA4fc) and training on the SARC (https://youtu.be/7u5v0C3-YCw) (that can be watched at your convenience)
- Virtual training (SWAYS) on sexual violence and safeguarding
- other resources.
We are currently developing a virtual SWAY to support practitioners in using the local tool – this will be available shortly.
It is hoped that you find these resources helpful and through their distribution and use we can ensure that a consistent message around recognising and responding to CSA is shared across the partnership.